Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Best Legal Drug EVER!

YESS! I am way behind on my blogging but I just had to share how awesome my BFF Tecia is. I went to visit her last week and I woke up on Friday morning to breakfast in bed! And of course I LOVE Coffee “the best legal drug ever”! I think we went through 3 small jars of coffee while I was there! Not to mention the three half-gallons of ice cream we ate between the two of us! She is soooo sweet! Whenever I go to visit her, I always feel taken care of and so encouraged! I even got her HOOKED on blogging while I was there! Check out her brand new blog! Tecia thanks for being the most awesome BFF ever! Love ya!




The Best Legal Drug Ever!

3 comments:

BeadedTail said...

What a wonderful way to wake up! Sounds like you had a wonderful time visiting Tecia last week!

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Sounds like you had a great trip! Mmm - coffee :)

storybeader said...

wow - that looks great! That is a special friend! I love ice cream - but if I kept it in the house, you'd have to roll me around LOL Glad you had a nice visit.