Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Summer Etsybloggers Blog Carnival

Tell us your top five favorite things about summer! (And tell us why, of course!)

My top five favorite things about summer are:

  1. Every other year 4 of us divas go on vacation together. This year we are going to Montego Bay. A couple of years ago we went to Aruba! I LOVED it!



2. Spending time with my grand daughter! She is getting so big!

3. Going to the Zoo! I love nature and animals! It makes me feel close to God!



4. Thunderstorms!
5. No school traffic! YIPPEE! HOORAY!

12 comments:

BeadedTail said...

Those are all wonderful reasons to love summer! A trip to Montego Bay sounds fabulous!

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Your trip sounds fantastic! And those are all great reasons to love summer :)

Patti said...

I agreee with every single one of these. Your granddaughter is so precious!!

Memories for Life said...

Montego Bay sounds awesome!
And time with the grandbaby will be wonderful :)

Erika said...

A vacation involving water is always a good idea.

Splendid Little Stars said...

I love your post! It all sounds so good!

Linda E. Pruitt said...

I love thunderstorms too! I miss them since I moved to the West Coast from the Midwest!

storybeader said...

great photos! On vacation with the girlfriends - that sounds like fun!

The Fab Miss B said...

Yes yes yes to summer vacation! Montego Bay looks like it was heaven on earth!

Splendid Little Stars said...

loved this post!

wwww.jewelrydelicacies.etsy.com said...

Beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing. Great post!

wwww.jewelrydelicacies.etsy.com said...

Beautiful photos, great post!