Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Blog Carnival - Veterans Day Plans


You know normally I would say that I would be SHOPPING on Veterans day but since I just unexpectedly put almost a $1,000 down to fix one car and I still have to pay $1,000 to fix the other car that my daughter recently wrecked…I won’t be. I will definitely take some time out to pray for those Veterans that gave their lives for us and those that have served us and are still in some capacity serving us. But the truth of the matter is, I will simply be sleeping in late on Veterans Day and then creating some new pieces. Perhaps I will create a piece in Red, White and Blue in honor of Veterans! That’s an idea!

2 comments:

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

That sounds like a good plan to me :)

Shell Mitchell said...

I feel you on the pricey car repairs. Thanks for participating in this weeks carnival