Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I WON!!!!



I WON!!!

So the sweet glorybe1024 http://glorybe1024.blogspot.com/ tells us on the etsybloggers forum that her close friend Vicky from http://2sistersandme.blogspot.com/ is holding a contest in honor of her own birthday and I think well I don’t usually win but hey I definitely want to wish her a happy birthday! Well go figure just got the message last night that I won the below! YIPPEE! I feel so special and it made my morning because I woke up feeling a bit down today!




5 comments:

LazyTcrochet said...

Congrats!

Pamela Baker said...

What a different approach - giving gifts on your birthday!!
Congrats on your win.

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

That's so exciting!

Anonymous said...

Winning when you join in on a contest here is soooo much fun!

Congrats!!!

~Lily/HotLips

Unknown said...

How lovely!!! Vickie is a beautiful person and I hope you enjoy your prizes!!