Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, December 8, 2008

Back down memory Lane!

Well I kept thinking what am I going to blog about today! I felt so aimless today! I guess that is what unemployment will do for you. I have surfed the net for the past hour and just have been in a complete fog! I started looking through my pictures and came across this high school graduation pic from my year book! So here is to going back down memory lane!

Unique Commodities

6 comments:

TiLT said...

your smile hasn't changed :) heck, you don't look much older either...or are you fixing all your pics b4 you post - lol!! :)

Tulip's Talking said...

Memory Lane can be a nice stroll. Love the picture!

~Lily

Estela said...

How cute!!!

Rose Works Jewelry said...

How cute!

BeadedTail said...

You sure haven't changed! Great smile and wonderful trip down memory lane!

uniquecommodities said...

Thanks for all of your comments