Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Word of God Speak - Mercy Me

This song was Sung during our Worship service today and it greatly touched my spirit so thought I would share!


Here are the words in case you want to sing along!

I'm finding myself at a loss for words
And the funny thing is it's okay
The last thing I need is to be heard
But to hear what You would say

[CHORUS]
Word of God speak
Would You pour down like rain
Washing my eyes to see
Your majesty
To be still and know
That You're in this place
Please let me stay and rest
In Your holiness
Word of God speak

I'm finding myself in the midst of You
Beyond the music, beyond the noise
All that I need is to be with You
And in the quiet hear Your voice

[REPEAT CHORUS 2x]

I'm finding myself at a loss for words
And the funny thing is it's okay

3 comments:

BeadedTail said...

Love the message and certainly inspriational. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Awesome song! :)

Ronnie said...

Beautiful song. Good start for my day.
What a great blog. Great stuff to explore.
You should check out rebeccasramsey.blogspot
She lives in Greer, SC