Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Zionna doing much better

I shared with you guys a couple of weeks ago that my grand baby Zionna had Pneumonia and a double ear infection! Well with her Nebulizer treatments and antibiotics, she is well on her way to a full recovery. She still has the double ear infection, partly because she had an allergic reaction to the Amoxicillan they had her on. They have since given her a new antibiotic and she is much better. She is a trooper and whenever she gets her breathing treatments, she sits quietly and does really well!




10 comments:

Cathy Spivey Mendola said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cathy Spivey Mendola said...

I just commented but then tried to edit and ended up deleting. Sorry-I'm new to blogging...
Anyway, when I saw the picture of your granddaughter I just had to comment. My daughter used to have to
use a nebulizer, twice a day for over 2 years when she was about 2 years old. Hopefully, your granddaughter is going to make a full recovery and be just fine. Like your granddaughter, my daughter was a real trooper also.
Amazing how well some kids handle things!
Good luck with her!
Cathy

Ronnie said...

What a cutie. Prayers to get her back to her running and jumping self!
I'll be back. Great blog to explore

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Wow - how did I miss that post??? I'm glad she's doing better! I have nebulizer too :)

Kate said...

She is just beautiful.

Pamela Baker said...

Glad to see that they found what was causing her health problems. My youngest son started using a nebulizer around the age of 2, the discovered he had asthma. You think it will be forever, but within a few years, he never had to use the machine again. Hoping that will be the same for your little granddaughter. What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

So much for the wee one to endure. Happy to know that she is doing so much better. I realize how much of a relief this is for you and her mama.

(((HUGS)))

~Lily

TiLT said...

Yeah! I am so glad to hear she is doing better.

BeadedTail said...

I'm glad to hear that Zionna is doing so well. She sure has been through a lot but it's good she's on her way to a full recovery. One thing is, she's just getting cuter and cuter!

LazyTcrochet said...

Oh I am so glad to hear she's better. What a cutie!