Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tag – I’m it for the first time!

I was tagged by Lovarevolutionary a member of the awesome Etsybloggers street team to spill the beans and share 7 secreets – hee-hee! Don’t forget to check out her store Lovarevolutionary


So 7 secrets hmmm….let me think!

1. My first online business was selling on Ebay! I used to go to yard sales, find neat items and sell them! The items I sold and made the most money from was a large box of college medical books that I paid $5 for (yes the whole box of about 15 books was only $5) and I made about $1,000 off of all of those books I sold! Oh the days of profit on Ebay!

2. My favorite color is Red. I generally love all bright colors but red is my absolute favorite because it is bright, bold and vibrant and representative of my personality.

3. I was born breech. BUTT first in fact with my right leg flipped up and over my left shoulder and my arms wrapped around that leg. My mom has over 100 stitches giving birth to me! Poor mommy!

4. I am the single mother of two young adults ages 21 and 19 and the grandmother of a beautiful granddaughter 13 months old!

5. I love to play games – Spades, Phase 10, Monopoly (my all time favorite)!

6. My dream was to graduate high school, become a Broad Cast Journalist and move to California! Never happened but I dreamed anyway..LOL

7. My favorite shows are CSI, Forensic Files, Dr. G Medical Examiner and HGTV with HGTV being my all time favorite!


Now spill more beans cuz tag YOU are it! I've tagged you to spill the beans and share secrets! Share 7 secrets and tag 7 bloggers to share 7 of their secrets!

CRAFTYCHEFGRAPHICS
PALLEIKO
BARBARABEADS
HBIC
SPIRITMAMA
CARAPACE
DEVINEDESIGNSJEWELRY






6 comments:

LazyTcrochet said...

It's great to learn more about you!

agoodwitchtoo said...

Oooh... I love Phase 10. Been forever since I played!

Great secrets!

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

I had fun learning more about you!

TiLT said...

hee hee...i love secrets :)
Phase 10 rocks!
You sound like you were a little pretzel when you were born! poor mommy is right!

SpiritMama said...

Oh boy, tagged again!
This is a pretty cool way to learn trivia about our team members!

Anonymous said...

TiLT said it best, "little pretzel".

I too had my first online shop on Ebay and did very well yard/thrift shopping and reselling. And yes, those "were" the days! Made thousands...