Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Featured Etsy Blogger of the month - Spotted Cow Soaps


I am most encouraged that the Awesome Spotted Cow Soaps aka Miss Moo is our featured Etsy Artist of the week!



Spotted Cow Soap says “ I am a fragrance junkie and I peddle my soaps and skin loving goodies to support that habit.” Spotted Cow Soaps had been formulating and selling homemade natural soaps for over 8 years. What started out as a necessity to cure skin issues of her own has grown into an obsession and love for handcrafting great smelling soaps that leave your skin saying..."THANK YOU!"


Spotted Cow Soaps also creates hand crochet bath accessories, gifty items and more.

! I have personally used a number of her soap items and her soap is wonderful. It leaves my skin feeling soft and supple! Check out her Shop and no doubt you won’t need to go much further to fill up your stockings and meet all your shopping needs! Try it and NO DOUBT you will lov

e it and be a repeat customer.

1 comment:

BeadedTail said...

Wonderful feature Unique!